The Project Co-Ordinator is a crucial role within TenAV, providing a vital contribution to the Operations Team. Reporting to the General Manager and working full-time from our Leatherhead office, they are responsible for co-ordinating all client projects, from hardware installations to maintenance and licence renewals, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
Co-ordinating all installation and non-installation projects, including but not limited to:
- Acting as main point of contact with clients throughout project lifecycle.
- Working with the Office Admin to oversee timely purchase and delivery of goods before projects commence.
- Co-ordinating engineer schedules, with assistance from the Technical Manager when required, ensuring that correctly qualified engineers are booked onto the relevant projects.
- Providing support to the Project Managers on relevant projects.
- Liaising with the Account Managers to ensure projects are delivered as per the client’s expectations.
- Co-ordinating installation pre-requisites and access arrangements for engineers and on-site deliveries.
- Sourcing external contractors.
- Managing the DOA returns procedure.
- Ensuring client sign off forms are completed and follow up on outstanding actions as necessary.
- Tracking and reporting on projects.
- Creating schematics and completing Risk Assessments (dependent on experience).
- Minimum 2 years’ project administration or similar experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft software, including Outlook and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- A flexible and committed approach to taking full responsibility for their role and responsibilities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise an ever-changing workload within a busy office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Commutable distance from our Head Office in Leatherhead (In-house role).
- Experience or interest in technology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams and Capsule, or other similar CRM software.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Rapidly growing and supportive company, with established processes dedicated to your development and success.
- Regular social and team building events.
TenAV is a small, fun organisation with a passion for finding the right candidates to fit in with our unique and energetic company culture. If you wish to have a direct impact on the growth of a business and to have the opportunity to work in line with your personal interests whilst achieving a rapid personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
TenAV is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. The organisation – in providing goods and/or services – is also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.