Following sustained growth, we are looking to employ x2 individuals to join our established sales team, who are hungry for success and will strive to contribute to the ambitious growth of our business!
As a National Account Manager at TenAV, your main clients will consist of IT Directors, Facilities Managers, Office Managers, office fit-out companies and contractors; experience in dealing with these decision-makers and co-ordinators will be highly beneficial to building your own portfolio of clients.
TenAV has a large database of current, old, and potential clients, therefore providing you with a head start in the role to establish your own customer base rapidly with incoming calls for quotations being handed over to you; this means an opportunity to start earning commission as soon as possible. We don’t do cold calling!
- Sales activity – point of contact for own clients, main sales liaison, producing quotations and schematic drawings, responding to sales enquiries in a professional and timely manner, weekly reporting, and general upkeep of your own customer base (account management) including maintenance renewals and support.
- Adopting a proactive approach with the marketing team to “land and expand” current business as well as general account management.
- Providing face-to-face, written, and verbal support to customers and colleagues during the sales period.
- A minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience within a technology background and a strong employment history demonstrating the ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- A keen interest in technology and the industry as a whole and an understanding of the AV market.
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Full, clean UK driving license and own transport.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- Although this is a primarily remote role, we are looking for applicants based within an hour of London, specifically to regularly access our London Showroom, but please also note that our head office is in Leatherhead, Surrey and the candidate may be required to attend the office from time to time.
- Working with office fit-out companies, contractors, facilities managers, and IT teams.
- Working within the audio-visual industry or an IT background.
- Competitive salary (DOE) and uncapped commission (realistic OTE £60-70k year 1).
- Supportive team and established processes dedicated to your development and success.
- Regular social and team building events.
TenAV is a small, fun organisation with a passion for finding the right candidates to fit in with our unique and energetic company culture. If you wish to have a direct impact on the growth of a business and to have the opportunity to work in line with your personal interests whilst achieving a rapid personal development, then we would love to hear from you!
TenAV is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. The organisation – in providing goods and/or services – is also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.